We have a Problem with differences in the total price of the order between our Magento Webshop and ERP.
For example Magento (in our case 188.8.131.52) calculates this way:
- 7.85 € (product price) - 5% (tier disc. for 5 pcs) = 7.4575 € => 7.46 € (will be rounded now)
- 7.46 € (tier price) x 100 pcs (qty) = 746.00 € (position total)
But our german ERP calculates this way:
- 7.85 € (product price) - 5% (tier disc. for 5 pcs) = 7.4575 €
- 7.4575 € (tier price) x 100 pcs (qty) = 745.75 € (position total) => 745.75 € (will be rounded now)
Result for the order item total:
- Mage: 746.00 € => more or less 5% discount ( 4.97% )
- ERP: 745.75 € => exactly 5% discount
It could be a solution to...
- ...increase the precision of the tier prices from 2 decimal places to X
- ...use percentage tier discounts instead of amounts.
- Is there a parameter in the magento configuration to increase the precision of the tier prices? ...or another easy way?
- Do you have a recommendation for a module, which allows percentage tier discounts, calulates with all decimal places and rounds the item total at the end?
- What are your thoughts?
Thanks and best regards,