0

I am having an issue with URL rewrites in Magento 2.3.0.

URL rewrites are of course turned on and most URLs have been rewritten but there are some which have not been. They are included in the url_rewrites table. No amount of deleting the cache or reindexing sorts the issue. The server is running NGINX, varnish and redis. I have tried various modules like https://github.com/olegkoval/magento2-regenerate_url_rewrites and https://github.com/elgentos/regenerate-catalog-urls and neither help. My products are imported using a module which downloads csv's from an external server and then imports them. I have tried manually resaving the categories in which this happens but as the urls are already in the database it doesn't help. All categories seem to have the rewritten urls but products inside some of those categories have not been. Magento 2.3.0 has been reinstalled and that doesn't help either.

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.