We're experiencing a strange issue with our catalog, I'm scratching my head of where to start looking for...
Here are the symptoms:
- Item X - doesn't have the "Add to Cart" Button.
- When I go to the catalog, enable and disable the item refresh the item and I see the button.
Good up to here.
Then I went to do the mass changes:
- Disabled the cache
- Selected the item group (more or less 1700 items)
- Re-indexed all the catalog.
The strange thing is that when I inspect the item, the the Add to Cart container is missing, when manually update the item (simply open the item and save it in the backend) it appears and solves the issue for that particular item, but no bulk action solves the issue from admin.
Found the js issue on the pages, implemented the fix specified here: Product.OptionsPrice is not a constructor magento 1.9.3
The given error disapered, but the initial issue still persists.
At this moment, at frontend console no errors.
- // Cleaned cache
- // Reindexed all (exept URL's, because it takes 3 hours to index)
httpd - access & error logs: nothing strange there.
var/logs - checked the most recent logs, can't see anything there all the data seems to be regular.
exception.log - system log is empty? Exeption log, nothing strange there (no errors).