I need to know if there are some configuration from Bo or some patch to prevent those type of attack.
closed as too broad by Jai, saravanavelu, Teja Bhagavan Kollepara, HelgeB, Manashvi Birla Mar 29 at 6:37
Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.
Prevent xss attacks and sql injection in magento 2
You have to implement below steps:
- Upgrade your Magento version to latest version
- Enabled /use Magento google Captcha extension.
- Audit your application files/folder permission and ownership.
- Audit 3rt party extension, if this extension has any security lick.
- One of most import integrates Web firewall like Sucuri and Cloudflare. Web firewall protected block bad and boot request.