I was tasked on fixing JS console errors and browser testing for a Magento site that someone else developed (I assume the original developers quit). I got this finished, but now I am encountering a strange issue on login.
On Edge, IE11, and Chrome Incognito (not normal Chrome) this is what happens:
- User clicks login link and goes to login page
- User fills in information and submits form.
- Page redirects (302) back to the login page and there is NO error message, console error, etc.
- User fills out login information again, and this time (without fail) the login works.
It's very frustrating. I've tried the following:
- Clearing cache
- Checking cookies before and after. This is difficult, because I cannot replicate the issue with any regularity on normal chrome, which is where I can view the cookies. Clearing cache and cookies still does not replicate the issue consistently.