Running Magento 2.3 i noticed a problem with the static content being deployed, well, I believe it to be that anyway.
I was messing around with Varnish for a few days and had a nightmare getting it installed and running on the server, i decided that i should handle that problem another time so uninstalled it from the server but i am not sure if it has caused this reported problem.
I am using a 3rd party theme and naturally edited the themes css and files over time, when switching from developer mode to production the css breaks, in chrome console it would intermittently show that a custom.css is missing and now (today) the css and js being loaded have a strange URL, examples:
I have tried the following:
- Clearing cache and flush
- bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy for different locals so en-GB en-US (i am using GB)
- bin/magento setup:upgrade
- copied a new .htaccess file into pub/static
- checked mod_rewrite is on
- httpd.confg file seems to be ok
- removed everything from var/cache, var/page_cache, generated/code etc
- export HTTPS=on and export HTTPS=off
I really need assistance on this urgently.
Update: Tried reloading the site with: https://www.website.co.uk/?ModPagespeed=off which loaded the files without the Pagespeed rewrites, css is not loading still.
Switching back to developer mode brings the site back perfectly, obviously i cannot leave it on that mode but what is happening on switching?