There are some products in my store that are not displayed in search results, when searching by product name. Same products are found in search results when searching by sku.
I have tried
re-assigning them to
Product name is a searchable attribute.
Also I have traced that searching a particular product by name, returns a row from
SELECT * FROM `catalogsearch_result` WHERE `query_id` = 2865
In the SQL result, the
product_id is correct, but still product is not displaying in results.
----- UPDATE -----
- Product name is 'Forever'
- Product is found when searching string is 'orever', 'rever', 'ever'
- But product is not found when searching the full name 'Forever'