I want to integrate a courier service like Fedex/Bluedart in Magento 2.
If you have set up a FedEx sandbox and want to work in the testing environment, set Sandbox Mode to "Yes."
Remember to set Sandbox Mode to "No" when you are ready to offer FedEx as a shipping method to your customers.
Package Description and Handle Fee
- Select the Packages Request Type to the option that best describes your preference when splitting an order into multiple shipments:
- Divide to equal weight (one request)
- Use origin weight (few requests)
- Select the type of Packaging typically used to ship products from your store. Options include:
- FedEx Envelope
- FedEx Pak
- FedEx Box
- FedEx Tube
- FedEx 10kg Box
- FedEx 25kg Box
- Your Packaging
- Set Dropoff to the pick-up method that will be used for delivery. Options include:
- If you have a high volume of shipments, it can be cost effective to make arrangements with FedEx for regular pickups.
- You must call and request a FedEx courier to pick-up shipments.
- You must drop off shipments at your nearby FedEx drop box.
Business Service Center
- You must drop off shipments at your local FedEx business service center.
- You must drop off shipments at your local FedEx station.
- Set Weight Unit to the unit of measurement that is used in your locale. Options include:
Enter the Maximum Package Weight allowed for FedEx shipments. The default FedEx maximum weight is 150 lbs. Please consult your shipping carrier for more information. We recommend using the default value, unless you have made special arrangements with FedEx. See also: Dimensional Weight.
Config sales shipping methods fedex delivery methods
you can find multiple references for Magento Fedex