We are having a weird problem since some days after the shop running for months without trouble.
On one day (only thing we did were some backup-operations on the database which might have caused this),
- suddenly all product disappeared on frontend, showing "Wir können keine Produkte entsprechend dieser Auswahl finden", "we could not find any products for this selection".
- This happened on the default store view, german
- the other store views, french and english are not affected
When we open and save on product in backend, it sometimes shows up in front-end for some seconds. However, they disappear again with each indexer run.
Another point: After resignation yesterday evening, the products "just" have been back this morning. I don't know what indexer run made them disappear some time later.
Magento 2.1.13, managed server
Anyone has an idea or help for this issue -and probably broken database?
What we did until now:
- reindexed many times, cleared and flushed cache
- saved many products in top- and store view
- saved category in top- and store view
- deleted the flat tables in database, reindexed
No effect on all.
What we did not do until now is setup:upgrade and rebuild the production static files because we are experiencing a php-problem on the development site on the same server. We want to avoid that we could end up with a non-productive site after that due to the php problem.