I have recently upgraded from Magento CE 1.9.2 to 18.104.22.168.
Since this we get the following error when Reports>Refresh Statistics is used:
Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 1808531456) (tried to allocate 90 bytes) in /home/****/****/lib/Varien/Object.php on line 273
I have tried or can confirm the following:
- we are on a dedicated server
- php_memory_limit is 2048M set through MultiPHP INI editor in WHM. I have also had the error when setting it equally high in php.ini file and .htaccess
- phpinfo.php shows php_memory_limit at 2048M
- No error when refreshing statistics on a 22.214.171.124 staging version running on the same server
- No error on a fresh install of 126.96.36.199 on the same server (although this has no products or orders)
- No error when statistics are refreshed using cron
- Error still happens after disabling all extensions in local / community and using standard Magento template
- nothing in system.log or exception.log
Any new ideas I can follow up would be really useful.