I've tried many solutions, but can not seem to get cron restored. It was working fine and suddenly it no longer does. I have Truncated the cron_schedule table, but it doesn't populate. If I run cron.php (Had to remove the block from .htaccess) it will populate the cron_schedule table, however the cron I used that previously worked, no longer works.
I have tried
/home/vigeos/public_html/cron.sh /home/vigeos/public_html/cron.php -mdefault /home/vigeos/public_html/cron.sh /home/vigeos/public_html/cron.php -malways
I even ran which php and changed cron.sh to be
Still no results.
I also tried to change permissions of cron.sh and cron.php to be 744 which also did not work. I'm running out of ideas here. I even restarted cron daemon in between.