I have recently move a magento 2.2.5 website to a new server and now when I run an upgrade command or compile command I receive the below error. I have tried deleting any and every folder i can find for this plugin so that i could just reinstall it from scratch but have not had any luck.
- deleted the table in the database that the plugin uses
- deleted the entry in the "integrations" table that referenced the plugin
- deleted all folders in app/code/mageplaza and lib/mageplaza
- edited composer.json to remove the link that referenced the plugin
- I tried to recompile redeploy with no luck?
Autoload error: Module 'Mageplaza_SocialLogin' from /var/www/html/.com/app/code/Mageplaza/SocialLogin' has been already defined in /var/www/html/.com/vendor/mageplaza/magento-2-social-login
I also removed it from the setup_table and now when I try to run the upgrade command
PHP Warning: require(/var/www/html/******.com/vendor/composer/../mageplaza/magento-2-social-login/registration.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/******.com/vendor/composer/autoload_real.php on line 70