I am upgrading a website from Magento 2.2 to 2.5 and running into an error. I read through a lot of threads and forums but nothing is working. This includes adding
max_execution_time 60000, set_time_limit(0) in my php.ini
I am using Cloudways and they said any PHP directives defined in a .htaccess will not be used. To use PHP-FPM Settings.
I restarted my server and looked into my phpinfo() and saw the changes I made were the same values in the image attached.
- Running Magento 2.2.2, upgrading to 2.2.5
- I have 1 website 1 store 4 store views. Over 250k orders and about 400 products.
Steps to reproduce
- composer require magento/product-community-edition 2.2.5 --no-update
- composer update
- rm -rf var/di/* var/generation/* var/cache/* var/log/* var/page_cache/* var/session/* var/view_preprocessed/* pub/static/*
- php bin/magento setup:upgrade
- The Magento 2.2.2 upgrades to 2.2.5.
- Time to upgrade takes longer than 300 seconds.
- The maximum execution time of 300 seconds exceeded in /home/150747.cloudwaysapps.com/qqemzvkvdx/public_html/vendor/magento/frame work/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php on line 111
Thanks for reading. Anything helps!