You set the price by
Customer Group only on the
simple product variant, nothing needs to be configured on the
When a user of that specific
Customer Group is logged in, they will see their
customer specific price for each variant (in this case size) as they select it on product page.
To create a
- Navigate to Customers > Customer Groups.
- Click Add New Customer Group
- Enter Group Name
- Select Tax Class
- Click Save Customer Group
To assign a specific Customer to a specific
- Navigate to Customers > Manage Customers
- Click on the Customer you would like to assign to a
- Click Account Information from the left side menu
- Select the Customer Group from the Group dropdown
- Click Save Customer
After configuring, reindex and clear cache.
Now, when that customer is logged in, they will see whatever price is set for each variant of that product based on the customer group they are assigned to.