Does anyone have a step by step tutorial on how to post and test a soap v1 api call using Postman?
I recommend to use SOAP UI for testing the Magento 1 SOAP API and Postman or Swagger for Magento 2 Rest Calls. With SOAP UI you can import the full WSDL Schema with Basic Example Requests.
How to use Steps:
- Click on SOAP or File > New SOAP Project(Create new SOAP project)
- Fill in a Project Name
- Fill in the wsdl schema url
- Press OK and now the schema will be imported
- Open the schema and go to the login call
- Open the login call and double click on Request 1
- Fill in you username and API key
- Run the API call by pressing the run icon
- Now you will retrieve an API-token which you can use for the other requests
Example of a WSDL schema URL: