1

We have a pretty weird issue, if we enable the php compiler disabled products will return a 500 page. If we enable php errors using php_ini it returns a 200 but the page contains nothing.

In the logs there is nothing. No error is being logged, the only thing that shows up is the request in the access.log

{
"time":"2018-03-01T09:58:10+00:00",
"remote_addr":"172.28.128.1",
"remote_user":"-",
"host":"sitename",
"request":"GET /nl/5-gram-goud-baar-perth HTTP/1.1",
"status":"500",
"body_bytes_sent":"5",
"referer":"-",
"user_agent":"Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:59.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/59.0",
"request_time":"0.136",
"handler":"phpfpm",
"country":"-",
"port":"80",
"ssl_cipher":"-",
"ssl_protocol":"-"
}

All I have managed to find out is that it crashes at a low-level as it won't reach the view, won't reach the block, won't reach the layout.

The server is running Nginx, on a Hypernode box. And magento 1.9.2.2

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.