- This problem is affecting my Venus Theme Mega Menu module.
- When caching is turned on the menu no longer shows correct .active classes for the current page.
- I'm looking in the module code where the .active page is set (
- The default magento menu does not suffer this problem.
- I'm using SSL for storefront pages
When caching is turned off the following two vendor methods both return the correct current url:
When caching is turned on both methods return only the URL of the first page that is loaded after the cache is turned on.
- cache:enable then cache:flush
- first page loaded is https://myurl/first-page
- both methods return this as the current url
- go to page https://myurl/next-page
- both methods still return https://myurl/first-page as the current URL
- and the same URL is returned by both methods for all subsequent pages I visit
Does anyone know why the caching should interfere with these methods and if there is anything I can do to correct it.