sales_order_grid is missing some orders that are in
sales_order. How can the grid table be rebuilt? It does not appear part of the indexer or other cli commands.
- Go to Advanced - Developer - Grid Settings
- Set Asynchronous Indexing to "Enable"
- Flush cache
- Go to database table "sales_order_grid". You can truncate this table or remove only orders during some period where orders missing (from X day to current day).
- Make sure what cron is configured and works. (I don't like configure run cron on my local PC, so I run command
while :; do sleep 60; ./bin/magento cron:run & donewhen I need cron and stop it when I don't need it any more)
- Please, wait for about 2-3 minutes...