- HTTP only
- SEO Url Turned off
What was changed:
- Turned on SEO Url to remove index.php from Url
- Turned on SSL for Admin and Frontend.
- 404 Error messages
- Unable to login to magento admin
I tried to reverse the changes that i made, as i was unable to access admin. I did it through database, phpmyadmin.
Restored the Base URL settings in core_config_data set: web/secure/base_url to http://www.domain.com/ web/unsecure/base_url http://www.domain.com/
Turned off URL Rewrites from database: set value for web/seo/use_rewrites to "0"
Turned off SSL for frontend and admin web/secure/use_in_adminhtml 0 web/secure/use_in_frontend 0 web/secure/offloader_header SSL_OFFLOADED [this is as originally]
Cleared var/cache and var/session removed the contents of both these folders.
Reindexded the Catalog urls by running
php -f indexer.php -- -reindex catalog_url
- Homepage loads fine.
- Product URLs do not have index.php in them. causing 404. When i add index.php in the url the product loads fine.
- Some menu items on homepage have index.php vs some don't.
- Admin: goes forcefully to https
- Admin:404 message. the url forces to https.
- htaccess file remains unchanged, i have checked with a diff of htaccess backup.
- Htaccess rule for enable rewrite is as "Options +FollowSymLinks RewriteEngine on"
Will appreciate help to have this fixed.