Magento will introduce Magento version 2.2.2. So what will be changes and improvements in Magento 2.2.2?
I tried to search on google for version Magento 2.2.2 but didn't find anything about magento2.2.2.
Magento will release Magento version 2.2.2 and also 2.1.11 approx. 12/13 dec
Here list of New Features, Fixes and enhancements, Functional fixes etc.
• Streamlined Instant Purchase checkout. Our new streamlined Instant Purchase option uses previously-stored payment credentials and shipping information to bypass steps in the checkout process.
• Integrated dotmailer marketing automation software. Magento is one of the first ecommerce solutions to include the dotmailer marketing automation with their core product.
• Advanced Reporting powered by Magento Business Intelligence. Access easy-to-use order, product, and customer reports right from the Magento Admin to gain new insights and enable data-driven decision making.
• Magento Shipping. This new feature provides integrated advanced multi-carrier shipping and fulfillment.
Fixes and enhancements
• Significant enhancements for payment methods. We've added support for the Indian Rupee (INR) to PayPal Express Checkout as well as a fix for an issue where some Braintree refunds did not work.
• Improvements to multi-storeview sites. Switching store views multiple times no longer results in an error on the storefront.
• New functionality for the command-line interface. We've added interactivity to the admin:user:create command and added ability to handle CLI setup interactively (with prompts).
• You can now the Enter key (in addition to a mouse click) to search tables in the Admin.
• Magento no longer creates duplicate shipments when merchants create shipments with bundled products via API.
• You can now enter strings that exceed 255 characters in Admin or frontend input fields. Previously, Magento saved only the first 255 characters of a long input string.
• Magento now renders color attribute swatches correctly for the search result page if sorting for color attribute is enabled.
\Magento\Quote\Model\ResourceModel\Quote\Item\Collection now returns
items that have only existing relations in catalog_product_entity table. It no longer loads
quote items with non-existing products.
• Magento no longer duplicates attribute option values. Previously, Magento did not confirm the uniqueness of an attribute option value if you created it using REST
Cart and checkout
• You can now view the Products in cart report if the cart contains a bundle or a grouped product. Previously, when you viewed the Products in cart report, Magento threw an exception under these conditions.
• Magento now recognizes zip codes without spaces for addresses located in the Netherlands.
• Addresses with a value of 0 in saveInAddressBook are no longer added to the address book for new customers. Previously, if you placed an order as a guest and set the save_in_address_book for an address on 0, that address was still copied to the customer address book when registering as a new customer on the checkout success page.
• Magento now accepts coupon codes with special characters during checkout.
• We've improved cache control headers.
You can read full doc here: Magento 2.2.2 Release Doc
Read Release Notes http://devdocs.magento.com