How can I get value of "Use Default" checkboxes like use_default[url_key].
I have a website with multiple store views. the URL key is set in Default configurations of product's SEO section. When I switch stores in front-end I get an error on product pages. After an investigation, I found some products have "Use Default" unchecked for the URL Key field. Now I want to write a custom script that will list all those products which have use_default[url_key] unchecked. And maybe next update the field to checked state - with the same script.
For now I fixed it by a workaround :
- used mysql php admin
- search for entity_type = "product" and store_id = 6, (which has all the urls.)
- exported results into csv
- deleted id column
- changed store_id column from 6 to 5. (5 is the store having faulty urls)
- delete all product urls for store 5 from url_rewrite
- imported the EDITED csv back to url_rewrite table. And this is DONE for now.
BUT I NEED SOLUTION TO ABOVE ONE FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.