We have a custom option on a product to upload an image with the product (business cards). The order is placed just fine and the link to download the image is on the order in the backend. When I click on the link to download the image it takes me to a 404 page. Here are the items I have checked to try to track down this issue:
- Check permissions to media folder and it is owned by web user and has 777 permissions for all sub-folders and files
- Placed a test order using the zero subtotal checkout payment method and everything worked fine
- Placed a test order using the paypal express checkout payment method and get the 404 error message on the file again.
- I checked the database table quote_item_option for the option_id list in the URL and it doesn't exist for the paypal express payment method orders.
- I checked the /pub/media/custom_options/quote folder and the files exist under the first two letters of the file name and I am able figure out which image goes with which order based on the dimension of the image. These files exist for all orders no matter the payment method.
Does anyone have any idea what could be causing this? I am at a lost.
Here is the URL for a test paypal express payment https://pc.drivemarketing.com/sales/download/downloadCustomOption/id/86165/key/01a76f8e26cb34a30854/