There are many steps to approve our extension to the marketplace. I wait approx 1 month to approve my extension to marketplace and today finally it's approved.
For every failure of review from marketplace they provide specific reason for failure review.
So here is the list of failure which I face at the time of review
1) If you do not submit code within 1 month of the Approved from Business Review date we will assume the product has been abandoned and thus will reject it after 1 month.
2) For policy or quality reasons, after evaluating your submission, we have decided not continue our review of FAQ. Here is a summary of the reasons for our decision:
Tech: Code quality issues:
Installation: This extension did not pass
the Marketplace EQP installation test. Extensions are required to
install successfully when compiled and run in production mode. You can
find instructions on command line configuration, setting the Magento
mode to "Production", and compiling your code in the developer guide
Once the code supports compilation and execution in production mode,
please re-upload your package.
3) Please note that due to the number of extensions in our queue (1000+) we are experiencing some delays in our Extension Quality Program. We estimate that it could take up to 90 days to review your extension. In order to ensure that your extensions is approved quickly please consider the following:
Verify that your extension code and marketing content is up to Marketplace standards with the following tools:
Marketing Content Guidelines
Package validation EQP Tool verification Join our partner program
(partner extensions will receive priority) Respond quickly to any
requests for changes
4) We want to let you know that your submission has been rejected from review. In order for us to be able to approve your submission, please resubmit with the following corrections per our guidelines:
Company Logo: Add a Company Logo to your profile (company or
personal). It must look professional; however, it does not necessarily
need to be a picture of you. It should be 255 x 255 px, jpg, gif or
Long Description: Each extension should have an opening paragraph that describes the product (give a summary) not just a list of
features. This description should describe the product features, as
well as, how the product functions, so that the consumer will have all
basic questions answered about the product and/or related service.
Company Bio: Add a short bio to your profile to help merchants better understand you or your company.
Company Name: Update your Company Name to represent you or your company. The Company Name cannot infer that Magento is affiliated with
your company or extension.
List Features: Please list the features vertically with bullet points. Use the WYSIWYG editor. Highlight the features and click the
bullet point icon. This makes the description much easier to follow
*********TRADEMARK VIOLATION: Remove the Magento Logo from the extension icon and screenshot.******
*********TRADEMARK VIOLATION: The current Company URL must be changed.******
5) We want to let you know that your submission has been rejected from review. In order for us to be able to approve your submission, please resubmit with the following corrections per our guidelines:
Trademark Violations: You may not use the Magento name in your
extension, your extension icon, your domain name, your website
username or screen name, your email address, your email’s domain, or
in your own branding that it may create any inference to Magento's
affiliation with your company or extension.
*******Remove "Magento 2" from the extension icon *****
*******Remove "Magento 2" from each mention of the extension title in the short and long descriptions.*****
*******use only the default font in the long description.*****
*******Add more detail to the opening paragraph in the long description (before the list of features) that describes the product.
Make it clear what the extension can do for the customer, how the
extension works, and give detailed features for the extension. You may
want to give examples of cases when the extension might be used. Leave
the merchant with a solid understanding of how their site will appear
and function if they purchase your extension. *******
6) We have great news! Your submission, FAQ, has completed our technical and marketing review process.
At last many review processes they approve my extension and it's live now on marketplace.