This is not a real question, just a compilation of known bugs in the latest Magento version.
I would like to have a complete list of known bugs, so that they can be fixed in Magento-LTS, if not by Magento itself.
Some I found here....
- Default configuration value for serialized_array settings is ignored (since
- Magento customer reset password customer_flowpassword error (since
- Problem with Data URIs and CSS File Merge (since
- Undefined variable: freePackageValue in Tablerate.php on line 130 (since
- Customer VS persistent/customer templates (since
- Magento 1 is not showing Dataflow Profile History (since
- Session validation failure in Magento 1 EE v 1.14.3.x (and CE 1.9.3.x) (since
- Replace special characters (german umlauts) (since
I know there's a lot more, but I don't have them all on the screen. Therefore, please link contributions to real bugs here.
FYI: Magento-LTS is a community driven fork which accepts bugfixes and improvements (in some cases). The project is managed by some AoE people and some well-known names. It is not bloated with features that can be covered by extensions, but mainly refers to core bugs. In my opinion, the better alternative to the official version.
I use it myself and would like to fix as many bugs as possible. It would be nice if you linked known problems here.
FYI2: a small overview of what has already been fixed can be found here: CHANGELOG (not quite up-to-date)