I'm trying to import a CSV file with new products that contain local images but I am receiving the following error:
Imported resource (image) could not be downloaded from external resource due to timeout or access permissions in row(s):
General system exception happened
URL-key for specific store already exists.
I've read a lot but nothing seems to work. Note that every time I did a failed import I truncated the product tables in database. This is what I've tried/already did:
- The images are in the pub/media/import folder as the documentation tells us to
- I've changed the chmod of these images to 777 just in case
- The csv file is UTF-8
- The image doesn't contain the path in the CSV, just the file name (e.g. 12356.jpg)
- Checked my categories to make sure they match the existing categories in my store
- Tried adding other image fields as well instead of just 'base_image' as I did at first to make sure I wasn't missing required fields
- Turned the CSV file into one line to check if this would work (which it didn't)
What am I doing wrong?