I have created one new Integration and gave access but i did n't get Access token is there i doing anything wrong let me help to resolve this issue
You need to "Activate" an Integration to get an Access Token in the admin interface. After you create a new Integration and Save it, in the list of Integrations you should see an "activate" link. Clicking this you will be asked to approve the permissions, then you will get a screen with the tokens.
To get the tokens again later, "Edit" on that Integration (once it's Active) and you should see, in the "Integration Info" tab, the "Integration Details" section below. It will have the Consumer Key, Consumer Secret, and the now-populated Access Token and Access Secret.
There are two ways of getting access token in magento 2.
- we create it via magento 2 backend manually
- build a magento integration extension to create it programatically
we made a very detail blog to explain how it works here:
There are some pictures you can take a look to review the process:
1. Magento 2 Integration Menu
2. Magento 2 New Integration Form
3. Granting APIs Access for Your Integration
4. Activating Your Integration
5. Review & Copy The Access token to use in your App.
The process of creating access token programmatically is a little bit more complex. Please check our blog above to see more detail.