Look Up Your Access Code and Secure Hash Secret in Merchant Administration
You need your Virtual Payment Client Access Code and Secure Hash Secret before
starting your integration:
The access code uniquely authenticates a merchant and the Merchant ID on the
The Secure Hash Secret is a key used as the initial piece of encryption data to create
a Secure Hash. This ensures transaction data is not tampered with while in transit to
the Virtual Payment Client.
Your access code and secure hash secret can be found in Merchant Administration on
the Configuration Details page of the Admin menu option.
To retrieve your Access Code and Secure Hash Secret:
- Ask your Payment Service Provider for your MSO ID and log in
details. Login to the new Merchant Administration website as
- Select Admin > Operators.
- Click on the Create a new Merchant Administration Operator link.
Ensure that you enable Modify the merchant configuration.
- Click Submit.
- Logout, then login again as the new Operator.
- Select Admin > Configuration Details.
You will see the Access Code and Secure Hash Secret.