0

I have install en_GB locale and deployed content with both:

php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy

and

php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy en_GB

I've also cleared cache and did:

php bin/magento setup:upgrade

When inspected the code in frontend. I found that data is coming from

pub/static/magento/frontend/Magento/luma/en_GB

However, frontend shows french locale. Is there anything else that i can do ?

  • Have you changed the locale in Magento admin? Stores -> Configuration -> General -> General -> Locale – Radosav May 26 '17 at 19:37
  • @Radosav Yes i have changed. – Rajbir Singh May 26 '17 at 19:45
  • Try using: php bin/magento setup:store-config:set --language=en_GB And clearing cache, re-deploy..etc – Radosav May 26 '17 at 19:52
  • @Radosav tried this way but no luck. – Rajbir Singh May 26 '17 at 20:13
  • @Radosav I think its a french pack that's why its showing french in frontend. I found french content in csv files when i tried checking csv files. – Rajbir Singh May 26 '17 at 20:45

Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.