I have Magento 1.9 shop with 2 languages (English and Russian) and 2 currency - Euro and RUB (Russian rubles). Currency rate setup correct and in product page I see correct price for both currency.
But in advanced search I need select products by Price, dependency by currency.
Now this search work normal only for one of currency - RUB. Then I switch to English site, search result for Price show me products with my wishes price, but in RUB, not in Euro...
For example - products have a cost 6300 RUB, in my currency rate it's equal 100 Euro.
In Russian version of site everything works fine but in English I setup Price to 100 Euro. In results, I see all products with price unlit 100 RUB, instead of 100 Euro.