I installed a module and the files are correct and the commands worked just fine but when I go to System > Advanced, it doesn't show up in the disable modules section at all but it shows up when I run module:status and it says enabled.
This is what I tried so far after installing the module:
- Ran module:status and it shows as enabled
- Ran setup:db-schema:upgrade
- Ran setup:db-data:upgrade
- Flushed all cache
- Checked /app/etc/config.php and it shows up there
- Switched to developer mode and back to production mode
- Installed module in developer and production mode but no change
- Installed old version of the same module that worked before and no change
- Deleted entries from setup_module table and then redid install
Database related maybe?
UPDATE: After many attempts, I was finally able to see the module enabled in the System > Advanced > Modules section but I'm still not able to see the module section under the Store > Configuration so how can I get the module to install the necessary code to make that happen?