In which db table magento is saving the product's visibility such as catalog/search , catalog, search, Not visible.
SELECT * FROM `eav_attribute` WHERE `attribute_code` = 'visibility'; # Example : attribute_id = 96 SELECT * FROM `catalog_product_entity_int` WHERE `attribute_id` = 96 AND entity_id = '1'; # entity_id = Your Product Id
1 => Not Visible Individually 2 => Catalog 3 => Search 4 => Catalog, Search
This problem arises because the Scope of Visibility attribute is Store View by default. This means that it’s value is set differently for each store.
There are two solutions:-
1) Either, change the Visibility of the product to Nowhere for each store you have.
– While editing product, in the top left corner, you will see ‘Choose Store View’
– Choose the store where you want the product visibility to Nowhere – Now, edit the visibility to Nowhere and Save the product
2) The second solution is to directly change the Visibility attribute Scope.
– Go to Catalog -> Attributes -> Manage Attributes
– Edit Visibility attribute
– Change the Scope to ‘Global’