This is my first time posting here, but I am having a problem that not a lot of people seem to be having, I have only found one image of my problem on google.
So, after updating from magento 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11, WYSIWYG is not showing images properly in backend.
Note: I have replaced my website name and admin URL with "xxxxx".
Also images inserted from other websites such as imgur . com work fine, only the ones from my website are broken.
P.S: I am also having issues with the flash uploader being removed, but I have fixed that by using a HTML 5 uploader, so that should be unrelated to this issue.
P.S 2: The images only appear broken in the editor, they are properly displayed on the frontend.
Firefox console shows this: