we are using Queldorei Shopper theme @ shirtsofholland.com. We have many clients asking about our checkout: unclear, many steps etc ...
I was wondering what I can do, because we urgently need to increase conversion. I am thinking across 2 lines and my question is:
a. install a onepagecheckout extension
- But which one is fully compatible with my theme Queldorei shopper? we dont want conflicting JS etc and redoing the whole layout
- And, does it also work on both desktop + mobile? (responsive, very important!!!)
b. improve current checkout (because already responsive)
- But hen, how do I Remove step 1 for login/guest -> always guest
- and how do I Set shipping to default to - same as billing
- An how to add coupon code box to last step (so we can skip the cart)
It seems that both ways have good and bads. But I dont know what the optimal way to go is.
Of course we use analytics. And we see a large % exiting the funnel on multiple points. Hence this question. We see a couple of things as very imporant:
- directly to checkout, pref no cart
- no login/guest -> directly to address
- All fields pref automically filled, default options ticked
- Maybe a retrieve from FB/Twitter login button to help speed up
- Product images & coupon code in last step (so no need for a cart view)