New order confirmation emails are not being sent out when an order is processed.
If I add a comment to the order and click 'notify customer by email' that will send the update to your order notification, but if I click the 'Send Sales Email' but
The contact us form will also send without any issue.
Even though the back-end says: Order # 000000183 (The order confirmation email was sent) There is most definitely no order confirmation being sent out.
- The Cron is running as intended
- I don't seem to be receiving any errors in the logs related to the issue at hand.
- I attempted to temporarily fix the issue by utilising the third-party Magento2-GmailSMTP-App but this didn't make any difference.
- Emails can definitely be sent from the external SMTP server.
- Payment methods currently being used are PayPal and Finance, the results is the same for both processes.