I have a web in a server, but I want update magento. To update I want copy the original magento in localhost, but I am having problems by redirect.
I explain my process:
- I downloaded all content magento in my server.
- I upload to my server in localhost all content.
- I create in /etc/apache/sites-available a file to run my web.
- I comprobe that it ran (with an error but ran).
- I copy my sql script and run the script in my local database.
- When I load my web in localhost it redirect to original magento.
I think that exists something in database that redirect my localhost to original because if I don't import the database, It redirect me well. But I don´t know that is the problem.