I have installed a bitnami build of Magento 2 on AWS and have noticed that on their core build 126.96.36.199 we can't add a percentage based "Customizable Option" to any products. We can add the customizable option as a percentage in the backend but it shows as fixed in the frontend. Has anyone experienced this issue and has a fix please?
Steps to reproduce
- Create or edit a new product with mandatory product description and price, stock etc
- Select 'Customizable Options' tab
- Add Option title > Anything
- Select Option type > Field
- Add Price > enter 50
- Select Price type = Percent
- Add Sku = xyz
- Save Product
- Open newly created product in frontend
- Select Customizable Option from above
- Test percentage increase
fixed priced option only available - no percentage increase available. It's basically taken the % increase value and kept it as a fixed price increase. I did notice in the backend that when I change the option from
percent that the $ value in the input box doesn't change to %.