I have started working on Magento 2.1.2 and require to update few modules and files but I am not able to update .phtml files.
I have create theme with the name of theme and doing all by in theme folder:
- vendor-name : Abc (NameSpace)
- theme-name : developer (theme_name)
ie: I tried with another .phtml override. Here its:
- Copy from /vendor/magento/module-wishlist/view/frontend/templates/link.phtml to /app/design/frontend/Abc/developer/module-wishlist/view/frontend/templates/link.phtml (there is no other file in module-wishlist directory in my theme)
- php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
- php bin/magento cache:flush
Also manually deleted cache from PUB(except .htaccess) and VAR/view_preprocessed
But in debug mode this .phtml file still diplaying from /vendor/magento/module-wishlist/view/frontend/templates/link.phtml
It may be duplicate for few question but i didnt get my answer by following below links:
- Override Magento 2 phtml Files?
- Magento 2 Override minicart.phtml template? (My Comments are here)
- How to override .phtml files in Magento 2
- Override PHTML files in Magento 2.1.0
It should be very simple to override .phtml files, modules as well but I am not able to do this. It may be issue of Magento version 2.1.2? I apologies again if it's duplicate but I left with no option. I must be missing something very important.