When I import my .csv - with my simple and configurable products inside, the document is imported correctly with no validation errors. The issue I'm having is the configurable products aren't paired with their simple counterparts.
Overall, I have 2k configurable products, and 4k simple. One of my configurable products has been successfully paired with it's simple counterpart, out of 6000 products.
I've researched online, and have ensured the following:
- Magento 2 Developer Mode enabled
- All products are enabled
- All products have a quantity above 0, and all are in stock
- Reindex once products have been added
- Magento multistore disabled
- Pack size (Configurable product attribute) set to "global", "enabled at storefront", "Dropdown", "filterable (with results)", "visible at storefront", "used in product listing"
- My CSV is formatted correctly, using "configurable_variations" to list the simple products which will be paired with the configurable product.