I have a Magento 126.96.36.199 test shop for which I've created a new theme based on
rwd. This shop uses a database that's been cloned from the production environment (Magento 188.8.131.52). Everything works very well except this weird bug:
When I visit a product view page the package/theme gets reverted to
If I go in Admin and edit the product I was looking at earlier and just hit "Save" or "Save and continue" even without making any change, then refresh the product page again, the correct theme appears (
I don't have many products (~50) so I could just manually go through them and "fix" them but I am more curious what causes this.
- None of the products have a custom design set.
- I've cleared cache, re-indexed a bunch of times so it's not that.
- I've checked under Systems > Design and there's are no entries there.
- I've tried a mass attribute update (Select All > Actions: Update Attributes > Change an attribute for all products > Save) but that doesn't seem to fix anything.
- Logs (magento & apache) show nothing when accessing "bugged" product pages
Programatically loading and saving a product doesn't fix it.