We planned to create a stage of our Live System.
We are using Magento 2.0.4.
- I installed Magento 2.0.4 with Composer and installed Magento over the Web.
- I uploaded Themes and pub/media-Files to the desired destinations.
- I implemented splendid-Internets de_DE-CSV. I importet
the DB with
mysql -Ddatabase < dump.sql(worked nicely)
- corrected base_url in the core-row via PhpMyadmin
- I removed cache and pub/static/*
- I did
bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy de_DE en_US
- I switched to developer mode
- I also commented the Dev-Line in the roots .htaccess out
- Filesettings are correct (as stated in Magentos Documents)
However, we are receiving huge 404s on both frontend and backend.
- change di.xml from
- set files to 777
Non of those have worked.
Our server settings:
- PHP 7.0
- Apache2 (rewrites enabled)
The files are present in
pub/static/..., however, you can't access them from the browser directly. Filesettings for those files are 755 for Folders, and 644 for files. Should be fine - but won't work.
We are running out of ideas.