I recently installed the current magento 2 version (fresh install) on an apache server. Everything worked as intended until I logged into the admin panel, which results in an internal server error. As my access to log-files is very limited due to hosting (domain factory) I hope that someone could just throw a few possible solutions at me which I could try out to solve the issue. .htaccess file is the original one (magento 2 installed via composer).
- Apache Webserver with php7.0.6
- Fresh Magento 2 install via composer
- original .htaccess
- Frontend works fine, Admin-Login page too - but after login getting error 500
- Webhoster is domain factory (which limits access to log-files i.e. no access to apache logfiles via terminal)
- already tried developer mode and rebuilding static content, clearing cache