I'm using Magento CE 220.127.116.11 with SOAPv2 and WS-I.
I'm trying to update products with the
The description in the code example below gets updated, but the manufacturer-attribute (=select) doesn't.
The result of
I tried some (not too good, but I'm desperate ;-) ) variations such as:
- assign the integer value 777 to
$manufacturer->valueset the value
- within/without the additional_attributes field set the product id (but I'm sure it need's to be set within additional_attributes)
- set the manufacturer-name as
$manufacturer->valueinstead of the value 777
$newProductData = new stdClass(); $additionalAttrs = array(); $manufacturer = new stdClass(); $manufacturer->key = "manufacturer"; $manufacturer->value = "777"; $additionalAttrs['single_data'] = $manufacturer; $newProductData->description = "Description Test1"; $newProductData->additional_attributes = $additionalAttrs; $result = $client->catalogProductUpdate((object)array('sessionId' => $sessionId, 'productId' => "2110000010058 ", 'productData' => (object)$newProductData, NULL, 'sku' ));
- I tested it with SOAPv2 without WS-I - works fine.
- I also created another attribute for testing with the same settings (Dropdown, Scope,...) which also doesn't get updated with SOAPv2 WS-I but does with SOAPv2. So these newly created attributes behave as the manufacturer-attribute.
- Trying to set the value of a text-field within the additional_attributes doesn't work either.
Any ideas, links, suggestions on this?