I recently bought a magento site from someone. I am now trying to move it to my own host, but the only thing I get is an error message. Trying to debug it, I googled around and I've seen the error report should b in var/report, but none is created there.
What I have already done
- Set rights on var and var/report to 777
- Changed development mode in index.php and .htaccess
- Renamed local.xml.sample to local.xml in errors folder
- Renamed the template folder so these are not loaded
- Set all modules to inactive by editing the xmls in app/etc/modules
- Deleted the cache folders several times
What more can I do to get my error reports, so I can start debugging?
Thanks for any answer, IJsbrand
Still I get no error reports in var/report and none on the screen either