I am unable to save/edit products or magento configuration. This is after setting my website to the following redirect for SEO purposes.
SEO redirect purposes (all done in magento admin)
- no index.php
- 301 redirect from http to https
The error message is below.
Mixed Content: The page at 'https:// example.com /index.php/admin/system_config/edit/section/web/key/a28ca18264dbb0bcdf848da4c2620ed4/' was loaded over a secure connection, but contains a form which targets an insecure endpoint 'http:// example.com /index.php/admin/system_config/save/section/web/key/ff882db370816b350dbf1b10cf065dac/'. This endpoint should be made available over a secure connection.
This is my current admin configuration.
- Add Store Code to Urls: No
- Auto-redirect to Base URL: No
- Use Web Server Rewrites: Yes
- Unsecure Base URL & Base Link URL: http://example.com/
- Secure Base URL & Base Link URL: https://example.com/
- Use Secure URLs in Frontend: No
- Use Secure URLs in Admin: No
Can anyone help? I tried clearing cache but it does not work.