I've installed Magento 2 on WAMP and the admin username/password page displays okay. However, after clicking login chrome shows a "This site can’t be reached, The connection was reset." message.
- Same install process on LAMP server works okay.
- Have confirmed that the admin account is enabled and password is okay. Saw posts about there being a Magento 2 setup bug related to passwords.
- Have created a new admin user via cli but get the same result.
- Tried changing the admin url via cli but get the same result.
- Have turned off caching and deleted all files in var/cache.
- Same behavior in other browsers.
- Complete re-install from scratch.
- Reboot PC