I have to implement in Magento CE 1.9 a system for managing our reseller network.
In short, this is the scenario:
- reseller can sell our products using our shop frontend, providing
to their customers the link of their landing page (ex.
- The Reseller's landing pages are graphically customized, offering
the main product catalog (or a selection). There is no possibility by the resellers to upload/choose their products.
- Product's prices and features, along resellers commissions, are
defined by the Admin. Admin can define global values or different values for each resellers.
- Resellers earn their commission only when a product is added to
cart from their landing page/catalog.
- About Payment: money are sent to the Admin, that will pay later the commission to their resellers.
- About Shipping: the Admin ship the goods to the resellers, no need
to implement a different way to manage the shipment.
- Reseller have a personal backend/dashboard in order to monitoring
their orders, commissions, customer's addresses, ecc.
The are some great Magento extensions that permit to obtain a Multivendor Market Place (ex. https://www.apptha.com/magento/marketplace or https://secure.unirgy.com/products/umarketplace/magento-multi-vendor-marketplace) but they are more powerful than my needs, above all permitting users to create their own shop on your platform, uploading their own products.
I have not yet found any extensions that permit to obtain the described goals, and customizing any Multivendor Market place extension is expensive and finally not an "elegant" solutions.
I also think that using the native Magento multi-store functionalities will lead to a painfull resellers management: I will have to manage a great number of resellers and I need to automatize as much as possible the Sign-Up/selling flow by the resellers.
Do you have any good idea? Thank you!