I'm opening my store using Magento 2 and looking for some advice as I don't really understand the differences between websites, stores and store views.
It's a single business running on different countries.
URL structure will be: www.mystore.com/en-us/ - US store www.mystore.com/en-uk/ - UK store www.mystore.com/en-au/ - AU store www.mystore.com/it-it/ - IT store www.mystore.com - International store (everything but US, UK, AU and IT)
- Inventory is shared across all stores
- Product attributes are different in each country (description, images, price and currency - beware I need to set each price manually, not auto convert through currency converters)
- Tax are different for each country
- Shipping options are the same (we only use one warehouse), but shipping costs and timings are different
- Static page content (images, text) is different
- I don't mind if customer database is global or splitted, but I want to prevent any user to register an account in multiple countries.
If anyone would have any advices on how to configure Magento would be awesome.