so when I click on Register on my site, it leads me to a registration page. And some of the things there are in English (I would like them translated). But I don't see this page in Pages in CMS in Magento. Where can I find this page to edit it? Is there a place where the rest of the pages is, like when you try to order something and you go through the shipping and so on? Where can I find these?
Don't edit template files to translate strings!
Magento has a translation system that works on several levels. As a store manager you can change translations using the "Inline Translation" feature.
Summarizing the documentation:
- Add Your IP Address to the Developer Mode Whitelist (System > Configuration > Developer)
- Disable Output Caches (System > Cache Management)
- Activate the Translate Inline Tool (System > Configuration > Developer)
- Update the Text (Click the icon next to any text in the frontend that you want to change)
- Restore Original Settings