I have moved my local magento site to Amazon AWS. After moving, my site is not loading with all sections/blocks(Products listing and slider/banner) in site front end. I am using themevast theme. Can any one help me to solve this? What could be the reason for this?
I found solution to this problem.
I was getting errors like
future time stamp in and
Exiting with failure status because of previous errors. This is may be because of file permissions(read/write/execute).
I was trying to extract
filename.tar.gz. It was having these issues. Later i created
filename.zip and unzip using
unzip command. Now everything is working.
Out of caching and compilation there can be many different issues :
- some files or folder were not copied correctly (maybe /media/ in your case)
- the theme is not correctly set in back-office
- some links were provided with full address instead of relative
- the new server has its own fpc that was filled partially before the complete copy
- some things were still compiled on the old server and were deleted
- many other site specific reasons (can you provide the address ?)