The problem appear when I search a product from his SKU, I found it but when I tried to click on it I am redirecting to the main page with a different language code store (default is German, but after clicking I am on http://THESHOP.de/en).
This problem appear only with some specials products. So I tried to compare the product with others but I don't find any differences (in rewrite rules also).
I also noticed that if I search the product in the English store I will find it and if I switch after to German, I've got the product in German and if I make the research again, I will find my product without any problem; but if I am clearing my cookie ... I've got the same problem again.
I tried to re-index data, clearing the cache, made the comparison between different products, look into my cookie configuration but nothing looks to work.
The shop is running under Magento CE 126.96.36.199.